Friday, September 23, 2005

Perspective

My first attempt to doing this kind of thing.So overlook all the mistakes and exaggerate all the good things,which intentionally or unintentionally I might have written.Anyway here is what you should keep in mind before reading and then taking things too seriously-

1.All humor is hyperbole.So to make things funny there has to be an exaggeration which might or might not have something to do with reality.I will be trying to do that.

2.After preparing for 3 years and then spending 3 years here in IIT I maybe forgiven to have a skewed outlook on things.Just a passing phase.

3.There isn't much seriousness and sentiment involved in whatever I usually write.So take things that way.

4.Been brought up in a typical middle class background.So most of my judgments would be mediocre medium class.Which can be offensive sometimes :) .Just kidding.

So much preaching.Hope you find things worthwhile.

1 Comments:

Blogger roadandsong said...

Hi!

Amazing word-skills, and yes, that lil dash of maturity. no doubts about the wit portion.

I liked it.Keep it up.

Incidentally, I was in jamshedpur for 7 months.

Cheers!
Kedar

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home